EBP 3.5 - RSWUWFMLEC and SAP EP Usage

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu May 27 20:16:32 EDT 2004

Hi Jerry,
Unfortunately in EBP 3.5 the URL link creation is still hardwired into the program.
Best course of action I can suggest is to use the modification assistant to simply comment out the block of code which adds the URL link to the email notification contents.
You can then include your portal URL link in the work item long text of the task.
Jocelyn