Outlook Integration methods without MAPI in 4.6C+ (Regular SAP without Portals or Web functionality)

Chatterjee, Partha (US - San Ramon) pchatterjee at deloitte.com
Thu May 27 01:16:58 EDT 2004

Hi All,
=20
I am trying to verify my research into Outlook integration methods with =
SAP Workflow without MAPI.  Since it appears SAP will stop supporting =
MAPI beyond a certain version of Outlook, I was exploring other methods =
to integrate with SAP Workflow.  The Outlook integration methods I am =
aware of:
=20
SAP Exchange Connector
SAP Forms with XML
=20
Is this correct or are there other communication technologies I am not =
aware of?
=20
Are both these technologies asynchronous or is there a way to make them =
synchronous?
=20
Thanks for your consideration,
Partha Chatterjee
=20
=20

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential =
information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is =
protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should =
message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly =
prohibited.