Workflow Parallel Steps

Alon Raskin araskin at eOutlook.com
Tue May 25 09:33:34 EDT 2004

Hi Richard,
=20
I probably will do that but I wanted to know if anyone knew 'off the =
top' of their heads. The scenario is a little more complex then you =
describe but its not worth going into....
=20
Thanks for your help.
=20
Alon
=20

________________________________

From: SAP Workflow on behalf of Richard Marut
Sent: Tue 25/05/2004 14:32
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: Re: Workflow Parallel Steps

Alon,

How about if you turn on the technical trace and look at the execution =
time
of the results? Or, get basis involved to watch what's happening.

I'm assuming that each branch will contain a task that results in a work
item being sent to someone which ultimately put those steps into a wait
state and the odds of two different people processing them at the same =
time
would be minimal.

Richard...