Changing event linkages in PRD

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Tue May 25 08:57:53 EDT 2004

Hi Jocelyn,
Thanks for the info, but that only solves half the problem. It still does=
n't
let you SET something into error.
I know, I could create a linkage error, write a report, or trasnsport it.
This doesn't help when you're on a site and someone changes something whi=
ch
results in a workflow loop. Or to troubleshoot/test something where you m=
ay
want to check the event before kicking off the WF....

Cheers
Mike

Dart, Jocelyn wrote:
> Mike,
> You should be using the event queue administration to control this.
> Transaction SWEQADM.
> If you reactivate the event linkage *** after resolving errors *** this
> should NOT require a transport
> - you just have to do it from the SWEQADM "linkages with errors" screen
> itself.
>
> Changing the event linkage any other way should require a transport.
> Jocelyn

C but