Multiple Conditions Step

Richard Marut rvmarut at earthlink.net
Mon May 24 12:51:32 EDT 2004

Casey,

Whenever I need to add another outcome to multiple condition step, I would
recreate the step with the same conditions plus the new one just before the
existing condition step. I then copied the tasks from the original step to
their appropriate paths and then deleted the old condition.

I've experienced the same problem as you and this was the only solution I
could come up with. It's a little extra work but it solves the problem.

Richard...