Standard type for attachments

Edwin Mukusha emukusha at nebraska.edu
Fri May 21 11:15:05 EDT 2004

Hi,

Does anyone have a solution on how to set the default document class fo=
attachments to workitems on 4.6C? I could not find a response to Werner=
's
two postings in the archives (see below).  I have a mixture of TXT and =
RAW
as defaults and would like to change them for all users to be RAW so th=
at
they do end up having to deal with notepad in the case of the TXT class=
.

I suspect it is a user setting on the user profile.  I expected to find=

this under the SAP Office user setting (tx - SO12) but the setting ther=
does not seem to work.  I also looked for parameter IDs.

Thank you,

|---------+------------------------------->
|         |           Werner Koessl       |
|         |           <Werner.Koessl at hirsc|
|         |           hvogel.com>         |
|         |           Sent by: SAP        |
|         |           Workflow            |
|         |           <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM|
|         |           A.MIT.EDU>          |
|         |                               |
|         |                               |
|         |           01/30/2004 08:40 AM |
|         |           Please respond to   |
|         |           "SAP Workflow Users'|
|         |           Group"              |
|---------+------------------------------->
------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                    =
                                          |
  |       To:       SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU                             =
                                          |
  |       cc:                                                          =
                                          |
  |       Subject:  Standard type for attachments                      =
                                          |
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------=
------------------------------------------|

Hi everyone,

when our users want to add an attachment to a workitem they have to sel=
ect
a type for it (SCR, RAW, DOC, XLS, ...).
Does anybody know how to chage the standard type for this, because in e=
very
system the standard type is different???

Regards,
Werner.

----- Forwarded by Edwin Mukusha/UNCA/UNEBR on 05/21/2004 09:40 AM ----=
-
|         |           Werner K=F6=DFl        |
|         |           <werner.koessl at hirs|
|         |           chvogel.de>        |
|         |           Sent by: SAP       |
|         |           Workflow           |
|         |           <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV|
|         |           MA.MIT.EDU>        |
|         |           04/02/2003 06:22 AM|
|         |           Please respond to  |
|         |           "SAP Workflow      |
|         |           Users' Group"      |
------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                    =
                                          |
  |       To:       SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU                             =
                                          |
  |       cc:                                                          =
                                          |
  |       Subject:  Standard type of workflow attachments              =
                                          |
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------=
------------------------------------------|

Hi all,

when i want to add an attachment to a workflow
we want to have "RAW" as our standard type.

Everytime when we click on the button "create attachment"
the field "class" is filled with "SCR" (SAPscript document).
But we want to have "RAW" (SAP editor document).

Does anybody know how to change the standard type?

Regards,
Werner.
=