KNA1 vs KNVV events

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Wed May 19 13:29:03 EDT 2004

Hi Partha,
Thanks, but the problem is earlier than that - I can't get both events
firing to start with. I have one change document, and need two events for
different objects which have different keys. The keys are the problem as =
the
changedoc-event linkage only likes a single type of object per changedoc.

Best I've come up with so far is not pretty: Fire one object with an even=
parameter for the second object's key. Within this one's event linkage I =
use
a custom receiver FM (or check FM) to pull key out of container and raise
the second event.

Thanks for the input though,
Cheers
Mike