KNA1 vs KNVV events

Chatterjee, Partha (US - San Ramon) pchatterjee at deloitte.com
Wed May 19 13:05:57 EDT 2004

Hi Michael,

You have probably already thought of this but in situations like this, I
like using a combination of Start conditions/Check function modules.  I
have not worked with KNA1 or KNVV specifically but I have run into
multiple events firing with change documents.  The start
conditions/check function modules can help refine your document triggers
without to much coding.

Best regards,

Partha Chatterjee