EBP 4.0 - Changing/Adding Shopping Cart Approvers

Martinek, Jerry Jerry.Martinek at icbc.com
Sat May 15 11:36:02 EDT 2004

Hi,

HELP!

I've spent numerous desperate hours trying to figure out how to
control/understand the list of possible users for the Shopping Cart 'Find'
function when 'Replacing' system derived shopping cart approvers and when
adding an additional approval shopping cart step.

I've tried debugging the shopping cart code and the Abap code called from
the applet but it's taking too long because it's not that easy to follow.

The tasks (WS14000133-TS10008126/WS10000271-TS10008214) are both assigned to
a particular role and they are not general tasks. Yet when I execute the
'Find' function, the system returns a list of possible users that are not
assigned to that particular role.

My expectation/wish is that you should only be able to see the users that
are assigned to the particular role when the 'Find' function is executed.
Is this not correct or did I forget a configuration step somewhere or is the
code not working properly?

Thanks
Jerry Martinek