wf_initiator field is being changed

M Doe monica_sap at hotmail.com
Fri May 14 15:31:55 EDT 2004

Hello all,

I am confused about this scenerio- I have a workflow which is started with
the event "BUS2089(trip) created".  The first step is the user decision
which goes to the manager using role168  where he/she can approve, reject or
send it back for corrections.  So it does go to the manager properly.

When the manager sends the trip back for corrections it is going to the
manager's inbox not the employees.  I am looking at the particular step and
I have the agent assigned as "&_WF_INITIATOR&"  which should be the employee
not the manager.
When I look at the log - the initiator is the manager from the beginning of
the workflow.  Why is that- What am I missing?

When I look at the log prior to the step where the manager executes the user
decision- the initiator is the employee but something happens and after the
user decision step the log shows the manager as the initiator.

Can anyone shed some light on this.

Regards,
Monica