DMS Change Document

Richard Marut rvmarut at earthlink.net
Fri May 14 13:56:19 EDT 2004

In in 4.6C and I've created a template to process a DMS change document.
Everything is working with the exception that the Changed event is being
published twice when I change a document. When test this same scenario in a
different 4.6C system that I have access to outside of this client,
everything is fine and the event is only published once.

I have checked the event linkages and the DMS config and nothing is
different between systems. I event turned on the event trace and I see only
one workflow being started. I even looked for an OSS note and didn't find
any.

Has anyone ever seen this happen before and how did you resolve it?

Richard.