Custom Business Object Code missing in EBP 3.5 -- additional comment on version management

Trant, David David.Trant at andrew.com
Fri May 14 12:50:20 EDT 2004

There have been several times I would have loved to follow the suggestion o=
f going to SE38 and choosing version management, among other activities ava=
ilable via SE38, but alas in 4.6C this does not appear to be possible.  The=
 ABAP editor automatically jumps to the business object builder, where vers=
ion management is grayed out and the robustness of the editor in general is=
 not as good as that of SE80/SE38.

If anyone knows of another way to see version control for BOR objects, I'd =
love to know about it.  All I can typically see is the created by and last =
changed by info on the basic data screen, which isn't very helpful if you'r=
e trying to track what happened before the current perpetrator got to it!

Have a great weekend everyone,
David