Deadline Monitoring / Escallation for Single Step Tasks

Serge Boulay Serge.Boulay at n-spro.com
Wed May 12 15:42:58 EDT 2004

Hi,

I am currently working on a TS approval also. The limitation of a =
Standard
task for approval was not a concern on our side but I thought of =
something
back then to maybe make it work.

You could create a task that would be connected to the CATS entry =
profile
that would call a method that would start a workflow template passing =
the
WorkitemID so that the real approval step would work.

Hope this help.

Serge Boulay
HR/Pay & Workflow consultant
http://www.n-spro.com