AW: Event for BUS2032

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Wed May 12 03:29:29 EDT 2004

Thanks Jocelyn,

hope that my SD-Guys are familar with their condition-management.

Cheers=20

Heinz

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Dart, Jocelyn [mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com]
Gesendet am: Mittwoch, 12. Mai 2004 00:11
An: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: Event for BUS2032

Transmission medium 9 I believe=20
- but definitely get the SD folk to set it up - it's really their =
config,
just
a different transmission medium needs to be started ***AS WELL AS***
whatever current=20
transmission mediums (print/fax/mail/edi) are called.
You also have to create a condition to point to the business =
object/event -
more SD config.
Jocelyn=20