User decision screen blank ...

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Wed May 12 02:05:48 EDT 2004

When we had this problem it only affected the HTML version of the decision
task - so changing the setting (in SBWP: Settings; Workflow settings;
Personal settings) is a quick and lasting fix. If you want to use the HTML
version and it worked before reinstalling the GUI should always solve the
problem.

If I recall correctly I traced the cause to some programs not behaving
well, so they replaced OCX files with older versions. Damned programmers :
-)
Of course it is also possible that the OCX is not completely
backwards-compatible (we _are_ talking about MickeySoft here), so actually
a more recent OCX version could also cause the problem.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    Melissa Yates
                    <Melissa_Yates at rge.c        To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    om>                         cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    Sent by: SAP                Subject:     Re: User decision screen blank ...
                    Workflow
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    11.05.2004 19:25
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group"

We had this issue before - it was a SAP gui problem.  SAP was re-installed
with the current gui patches and the issue resolved.

Melissa Yates
Utility Shared Services - IT
SAP Support

Office Phone:  585 771-4750
Cell Phone:  585 315-2134
Fax:  585  771-4777
E-Mail:  melissa_yates at rge.com

                      Martin Maguth
                      <martin.maguth at dolphi        To:
SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      n-corp.com>                  cc:
                      Sent by: SAP Workflow        Subject:  User decision
screen blank ...
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA
                      .MIT.EDU>

                      05/11/2004 01:02 PM
                      Please respond to
                      "SAP Workflow Users'
                      Group"

Hello all:

Has anyone ever seen the problem, where the user decision screen comes
up blank when executed in the workflow ? I am working in 4.6C. I have
seen this before, but don't remember, what we did about it ...

Thanks for any input.

Martin

Martin Maguth
dolphin IT-Project and Consulting Corporation
1025 Andrew Drive, Suite 130
West Chester, PA 19380
(610) 662-7111  mobile
(610) 701-9825  office