AW: AW: Event for BUS2032

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Tue May 11 11:27:44 EDT 2004

Hi Michael,

sorry, maybe I'm stupid or my day today was to long.

What do you mean with output type and output control ?

cheers

heinz

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Michael Pokraka [mailto:workflow at quirky.me.uk]
Gesendet am: Dienstag, 11. Mai 2004 17:24
An: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Betreff: Re: AW: Event for BUS2032

Heinz,
Are you looking for a particular status? For this type of situation =
I've
always used output control. Create a new output type with a condition
VBUK-GBSTK which triggers your WF.
Cheers
Mike

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) wrote:
> Thanks !
>
> -----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
> Von: Tisch, Bradley [mailto:Bradley.Tisch at kraft.com]
> Gesendet am: Dienstag, 11. Mai 2004 16:36
> An: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
> Betreff: Re: Event for BUS2032
>
> I do not know that. I did see reference to the VBUK structure, old =
and new
> values, in the BTE, but that is as far as I researched it.

VBUK is
> accessed or only in VBAK is saved ?
>
> VBUK is also canged when e.g. VBRK or LIPS is changing, depending the
> customizing.
>

> -----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
> Von: Tisch, Bradley [mailto:Bradley.Tisch at kraft.com]
> Gesendet am: Dienstag, 11. Mai 2004 16:16
> An: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
> Betreff: Re: Event for BUS2032
>
> There is a business transaction event called 'Sales documents: Final
checks
> II' where you may be able to trigger your event. See transaction FIBF =
-
menu
> option Environment/Info Systems

Order)
> in  SAP 6.20.
> Unfortunally the needed Fields (VBUK-GBSTK) is not in the =
Change-Document.
> Also I found no Customer-Exit  or BADI for on-save.
>
> Has anyone of you expirence where I can place my f.m. to fire the =
Event if