nOTIFICATION TO oUTLOOK using SAPCONNECT

Tisch, Bradley Bradley.Tisch at kraft.com
Thu May 6 12:26:27 EDT 2004

'U' is the correct type. Have you checked transaction SCOT? The Send =
Mail
API's will send your external mail request to SAPConnect. Within the
SAPConnect environment, you need to run a program to move the outgoing =
mail
from within SAP to your mail server (normally a periodic job within
production). By viewing transaction SCOT, you can determine if your =
mail
made it to the SAPConnect piece. If it is there, you can manually =
execute
the SAPConnect portion to complete the process and get the mail to =
Outlook.

Good Day,

Bradley Tisch