WorkCenter to identify WF-Admins not working

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Wed May 5 06:51:18 EDT 2004

The OSS note does not solve the problem - at least not immediately.

See my messages March 1st about the same problem and a reply from Swami
Bala on March 16th.
Message subject: [46C] [off-topic?] Work centre as workflow administrator
does not work

In our case it still does not work as far as I know. I am wondering if it
has an influence that we don't use SAP as our e-mail system (there is a
system setting that allows you to specify that e.g. Lotus Notes is your
e-mail system and which will then forward e-mail for everyone who has the
required information in SAP).
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    "Thomas Maue Jr."
                    <tommjr at sbcglobal.ne        To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    t>                          cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    Sent by: SAP                Subject:     Re: WorkCenter to identify WF-Admins not working
                    Workflow
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    04.05.2004 20:35
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group"

Hi Sue,

Need to implement OSS note 618232.

It was great seeing you at ASUG.  Thanks for all your hard work!!

Regards,
Tom