Header problems with e-mail messages.... - UPDATE

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Tue May 4 10:24:50 EDT 2004

Hi Edwin,
Just an opinion, but personally I'd avoid custom reply-to's in workflows =
for
reasons of consistency. Users should know never to reply to anything comi=
ng
from '<xyz> System', period.
If they can reply to certain items but not others it could get a bit
confusing and you could end up with folks replying to deadline notificati=
ons
and all kinds of stuff, and you need to think about reply-to's all the ti=
me.
I'd prefer to stick to an informative message on how to proceed - or even
better is the mailto: suggestion of Jeffrey's.
Actually forwarding WF-BATCH's mail to the workflow admin is also a must =
for
the same reason.
Cheers
Mike

------------------------------------------|
>   |       To:       "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU=
>,
> Edwin Mukusha <emukusha at nebraska.edu>  |
>   |       cc:       SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
>   |       Subject:  Re: Header problems with e-mail messages.... - UPDA=
TE