Input on Web forms...

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Tue May 4 08:08:04 EDT 2004

Hi Serge,
PCR's can be very useful as they can be highly customized. The same howev=
er
can be a disadvantage: if a requirement can't be customized it can be
painful.
As they originate from PM or QM (?), there are a couple of quirks that ar=
annoying in HR (e.g. people have to manually complete the PCR as a sepera=
te
action).
Generally, they follow a slightly different approach to workflow, so it's
best to get stuck into the docs. Another bonus is that they are already v=
ery
web-friendly.

Cheers
Mike

Serge Boulay wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> I am working at a customer site that is actually on SAP R/3 4.6C and is
> using EP6, ESS and MSS. In the coming months, we want to automate some =
of
> the paper processes by using Web forms. I am currently looking at the
> Workflow forms, PCR's which are part of the notification module. Does a=
ny
> one had to look this to make a decision and that can give me there inpu=
t on
> the pros and cons of using the different possibilities that exist in SA=
P. I