Restart of a workflow

Roehlen, Peter PRoehlen at powercor.com.au
Fri Mar 26 20:13:38 EST 2004

Hi Thuan,

I think the answer to all 3 of your questions is that you can't achieve
this automatically but must model this behaviour.  You may wish to use a
combination of loops, container values for tracking the status of the
step and tasks (one for background and one for foreground processing.)

Regards

Peter Roehlen.