Defining EBP Spending and Approval Limits for shopping cart a ppro vals

Martinek, Jerry Jerry.Martinek at icbc.com
Wed Mar 24 11:15:02 EST 2004

Hi Jocelyn/Raju,

Thank you for your reply.

Our basket approval requirements will be based on a dollar component as well
as type of material in basket component. This means that some approval
scenarios will include both while most will only include the dollar based
component.

My assumption is that we'll need to use ad hoc agent assignment as outlined
in your book as well as build a custom approval workflow to accommodate the
maximum eight or nine approval steps (ie. Six for dollar and two/three
content).

Does our above requirement and assumed solution have any bearing on where
and how we store the limits?

Also, can you pass on any suggestions as far as our requirements and best
practice(s) for what the business wants to do?

Regards,
Jerry Martinek