Communicating Between Two Different Systems

mbokowsk@rdg.boehringer-ingelheim.com mbokowsk at rdg.boehringer-ingelheim.com
Mon Mar 22 16:08:57 EST 2004

Hello WF'ers,

      We are currently on SAP Release 4.5B and have the HR module installed.
We have about six work flows that utilize the BUS1065 business object. The
business is putting together a proposal to upgrade the HR module to SAP
Release 4.7 (Enterprise). If the business does upgrade the HR module only we
need to know how we can communicate between two different versions of SAP.
Has anyone had any experience with work flow in communicating with different
SAP systems? Any help will be helpful.

Michael Bokowski - Lead Software Engineer
abcd
Information Technology
Phone: (203) 791-6010  Pager: (203) 830-5569
Email: mbokowsk at rdg.boehringer-ingelheim.com
<mailto:mbokowsk at rdg.boehringer-ingelheim.com>
Page Email: 1001572923 at alphapage.airtouch.com