AW: Programming a user defined method for business objects.

Jeffrey A. Rappaport Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Mon Mar 22 10:25:34 EST 2004

Elad,

   Are you trying to get the Attributes from the same Bus. Object your
creating the New Method in? If so, for any existing Attribute you can
use:

swc_get_property self 'attribute_name' variable_name.

Jeffrey A. Rappaport
Business Workflow, LLC
Voice:(732)355-0123
Fax:  (509)757-4144