CRM 3.1 : No Administrator Found for The task.

Kouw, FA - SPLXE fa.kouw at td.klm.com
Mon Mar 22 04:06:31 EST 2004

Hi David,

If it's possible to recreate the problem you can open an OSS message. Maybe some of the other problems posted in
this mailgroup are also related to this.

Regards,

Fred Kouw

"Bibby, David" wrote:

> I have resolved it.
> I re-created the task from scratch instead of copying it from another task
> and it works OK.
> It seems copying it may have been the cause.

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged
material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you
are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed,
copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or
attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received
this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail,
and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its
subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or
incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible
for any delay in receipt.