Default documents when creating a Workitem attached document ( answer )

Graeme Jones Graeme.Jones at eu.tenneco-automotive.com
Fri Mar 19 05:42:02 EST 2004

...................... I have found the answer ...... transaction SO19.

Sorry to trouble you.

Graeme.

Hi

When a user creates an attachment to a workitem in their inbox, and they
select the extension type of "doc", and select continue rather than import,
SAP returns with the option to select from a default document list.....

DOC Modele E Description d'extension
DOC Modele F Description utilisation de zones
DOC Modele ...........
DOC Modele ..........
etc. etc to x8 different templates.

They appear to be standard SAP supplied documents.

Can anyone tell me please how I can add to these with my own templates ?

Thanks
Graeme.