FB50 G/L posting raises no event???

Eduardo Pisatti Eduardo.Pisatti at basf-arg.com.ar
Thu Mar 18 14:16:57 EST 2004

Hi Mike,

      In T-Code BERE you have a event 00001030 Posting of standard data,
this module capture all data required for update and additional component=
s.
But to use this you need put ABAP code.

Eduardo Pisatti
BASF Argentina
Funcional SAP - M=F3dulo FI-CO
Tel: +54 -  (011)  - 4317-9909

                                                                         =
                                    =20
                      Michael Pokraka                                    =
                                    =20
                      <workflow at quirky.me         Para:    SAP-WUG at MITVMA=
.MIT.EDU                            =20
                      .uk>                        cc:                    =
                                    =20
                      Enviado por: SAP            Asunto:  FB50 G/L posti=
ng raises no event???               =20
                      Workflow                                           =
                                    =20
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV                                =
                                    =20
                      MA.MIT.EDU>                                        =
                                    =20
                                                                         =
                                    =20
                                                                         =
                                    =20
                      18/03/2004 15:20                                   =
                                    =20
                      Por favor, responda                                =
                                    =20
                      a "SAP Workflow                                    =
                                    =20
                      Users' Group"                                      =
                                    =20
                                                                         =
                                    =20
                                                                         =
                                    =20

Greetings all,
Silly question: Should FB50 (G/L posting) not raise an event?

The issue is simple - we have a parked accounting document workflow (FIPP=
),
but when a user creates the same doc via FB50 and posts it straight off
without parking first, there's no event. Can't find any. Not in any logs,
config, changedocs, no output, nada, zilch, nuttin'.
I thought BKPF.CREATED event might be nice. Sure I know how to do this th=
long way, but it just seems something obvious enough to ask here first if
there's a wee switch or something simple somewhere we might have
overlooked....

TIA,
Cheers
Mike