FB50 G/L posting raises no event???

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Thu Mar 18 13:20:33 EST 2004

Greetings all,
Silly question: Should FB50 (G/L posting) not raise an event?

The issue is simple - we have a parked accounting document workflow (FIPP=
),
but when a user creates the same doc via FB50 and posts it straight off
without parking first, there's no event. Can't find any. Not in any logs,
config, changedocs, no output, nada, zilch, nuttin'.
I thought BKPF.CREATED event might be nice. Sure I know how to do this th=
long way, but it just seems something obvious enough to ask here first if
there's a wee switch or something simple somewhere we might have
overlooked....

TIA,
Cheers
Mike