Error handling in the background task

Swami Bala swam_in at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 18 11:47:09 EST 2004

Hello All,

I tried to get some information by searching archives with no luck and so I
thought of checking up in the forum though it maybe very basic. I am
determining agent's superiors in method which is a
background task.I would like the task to go in error status or something
that the workflow admi would get an ability to restart the workitem if the
manager could not be resolved and I could not make this work. Any tips or
suggestions in error handling for background method ?

Thanks

Swami Bala