Question - Why would one agent behave differently?

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Mon Mar 15 13:04:32 EST 2004

Is your role set to terminate on error?

"Terminate if Role Resolution has no Result".
If this flag is set, the role resolution is terminated if
no valid agent can be found. This results in a defective work item.
If this flag is not set, the role resolution is not terminated if no valid
agent is found. Agents of such work items are all possible task agents.

>>> stephan_becker.ext at siemens.com 3.15.2004 10:40:52 AM >>>
If a workflow ends up in all inboxes, this means the task is a general task
and the agent determination did not produce ANY selected agents. You should
look at how the agent determination is done, the error will be there.
Stephan