Update or create a new Workflow?

"Schröder, Ute Marion" UteMarion.Schroeder at REWE.de
Fri Mar 12 04:14:35 EST 2004

Hi everybody,

this may be a stupid question,
anyway, I give it a try, maybe someone shares his / her experience.

We are on 4.7 right now.

Situation is as follows:
We have a customer created vendor-transaction,
depending on the action done, either the change or create-workflow is
triggered.
Now there has to be a new kind of vendor, which does not need approval via
creation as the others do,
there only ought to be a notice to a dedicated user, that such a vendor has
been created.

So, what do you think. Should I enlarge the existing creation-workflow which
has about 8 different arms by now,
or should I create a new one, where only this notice is posted?

Any hints from you will be of help.

Thanx in advance.

Yours

Ute