uh-oh: verification workflow fails

Vinod Ramchandani vinod.ramchandani at patni.com
Fri Mar 12 02:00:40 EST 2004

Paul..

In Fresh Client, All Workflow Templates are de-activated by default.

We need to activate them as well as to assign agents to the standard tasks
to customize them.

1) To activate workflow template in test system, create the request in
Development system with re-acivation of event.
2) Transport that request to Test system.
3) Refresh the Synchronous Buffer.
4) Check with SWU0 - Simulate Event.

Vinod.