uh-oh: verification workflow fails

Bakker, Paul Paul.Bakker at qr.com.au
Fri Mar 12 01:31:09 EST 2004

Hi All,
=0D
  I've got a very basic problem: the verification workflow in SWU3
doesn't work! It worked fine in our=0D
DEVelopment box, but in our TEST environment I get the message:
=0D
             Activate event linkage for workflow?
=0D
If I answer yes, it then tells me that:
=0D
             Client xx has status 'not modifiable'
=0D
and then:
=0D
             An error occurred activating the event linkage
=0D
I investigated, and found that the linkage between the event
WFTS.TRIGGERED and=0D
workflow WS30100051 (Verify) is not active. And I can't activate it
without creating a transport.
=0D
So my questions are:
- is there any way to activate the event linkage directly in our TEST
system?
- or do I need to add this linkage to a change request in DEV and
transport it?
=0D
I'm surprised that this event linkage is inactive by default. Is this
the standard SAP setting?=0D
Why has no one else reported this problem..?
=0D
thankee
Paul Bakker
Brisbane, Australia

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended=
 solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.=
 If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager=
 of QR.

This message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses. No=
 warranty is given that this message upon its receipt is
virus free and no liability is accepted by the sender in this respect.

This email is a message only; does not constitute advice and should not be=
 relied upon as such.