MSS / PCR workflows - automatic posting experiences?

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Mar 11 06:33:45 EST 2004

Hi Mike,
All depends what data you are talking about.  There are BAPIs for some things
e.g. infotype 105 (communication) has a bunch of nice BAPIs.  Some other HR
infotypes have pseudo-BAPI style function modules.   Others have nothing so nice - in which
case you can always call one of the HR_insert_infty function modules - but you
really need to know what you are doing to make sure you create all the relationships
correctly.
Have done the same for several PCRs but it's a case by case thing.

Jocelyn