"No administator found" error message

Roehlen, Peter PRoehlen at powercor.com.au
Wed Mar 10 21:27:34 EST 2004

Hi Elad,

I'll have a go at answering your questions:

1) The behaviour that you state that you prefer should be how it works - ie
the workflow should error (and only error) in the case of the unhandled
exceptions.  Other exceptions or no exceptions should result in the workflow
continuing as modelled.

2) Check the workflow customising to ensure your workflow administrator is
maintained correctly using SWU3.  If so, check also that you have not
assigned a person responsible in the task itself (Additonal data->person
responsible.)  If you have, make sure that it is assigned correctly.

3) By default, when transporting a new version of a workflow template to a
system, the new version is not used until the buffer is refreshed.  This
happens automatically at midnight, but can be done manually using
transaction SWU_OBUF.

Hope the above is of some help.

Peter Roehlen

Senior Analyst Programmer