"No administator found" error message

ezra saarell at netvision.net.il
Wed Mar 10 10:33:46 EST 2004

Hello,
I have several questions :

1. I have defined a method with several possible exceptions, Do I have to catch all of them in the WF definition ?
    I would like to catch some of these exceptions and if any other exception occurs I want the WF to change to satus error.
    The problem is that when I don't catch all of the exceptions,
    I get an error message tells me that the task could not be executed(that doesn't happen when I don't catch any exception).

2. What does it mean when a user runs a WI and receives "No administrator found for the task" ?

3. This one is very strange :
    Sometimes, when we make changes in our DEV system, and transport the change request to our TEST system,
    even though the change request is transported successfully, the actual changes in the WF definition only takes place several hours later.
    Has anyone met with this kind of problem ?

Thanks,
Elad.