Generic Object Services and SAPv4.5b

Chris Pruitt Chris_Pruitt at sind.com
Tue Mar 9 10:34:26 EST 2004

Nicholas,

I am not sure about 4.5b, however, I support a number of users that scan
invoices into R/3 and attach them to Invoices. There are a series of
transactions that are used to configure this scenario:=20

OAC2 - SAP ArchiveLink: Global Document Types
SOA0 - ArchiveLink Workflow Document Types
OACA - SAP ArchiveLink workflow parameters
OAWS - Maintain presettings
OAC3 - SAP ArchiveLink: Links

I hope this helps.

-Chris