Parallel Forks and Parallel Processing

Nat 4 Govender ngovender4 at toyota.co.za
Tue Mar 9 02:51:09 EST 2004

Hi Alon,

In your parallel forks how many of the legs must end is it, one of two
assuming that there are only two legs or two of two.
Based on what you said I am assuming that you have two of two therefore=

your workflow is not completing.
If the activity  in fork A is completed then the workflow must end.
Please check your end condition for your parallel forks.

Regards
Nat Govender
Toyota South Africa
SAP Support  - SAP Workflow
Ext.              : 32645
Direct Line : 031 - 910 2645
Fax              : 031 - 902 9633
E-Mail         : ngovender4 at toyota.co.za

                                                                       =

             Alon Raskin                                               =

             <araskin at 3i-consu                                         =

             lting.com>                                                =
             Sent by: SAP              SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU          =

             Workflow                                                  =
 cc
             <Owner-SAP-WUG at MI                                         =

             TVMA.MIT.EDU>                                         Subj=
ect
                                       Re: Parallel Forks and Parallel =

                                       Processing                      =

             2004/03/09 08:38                                          =

             AM                                                        =

                                                                       =

                                                                       =

             Please respond to                                         =

               SAP Workflow                                            =

               Users' Group                                            =

             <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.M                                         =

                  IT.EDU>                                              =

                                                                       =

                                                                       =

Hi Nat,

The reason we have gone with this approach are fairly complex but the
reason
we are listening for an event in fork B is because the event can be rai=
sed
from fork A as well as from an external transaction at any point in the=

workflow. Hence we always want to listen for the event (event after
processing in WF A is complete).

Regards,

Alon