Parallel Forks and Parallel Processing

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Tue Mar 9 01:38:55 EST 2004

Hi Nat,

The reason we have gone with this approach are fairly complex but the reason
we are listening for an event in fork B is because the event can be raised
from fork A as well as from an external transaction at any point in the
workflow. Hence we always want to listen for the event (event after
processing in WF A is complete).

Regards,

Alon