How to call external HTTP based viewer from inside R/3?

viveka.schwartz@implema.se viveka.schwartz at implema.se
Mon Mar 8 04:42:04 EST 2004

Hello workflowers,

I would like to call an external HTTP based web viewer from inside R/3
(logged in via SAP GUI) in different archive link based scenarios. If
possible also when displaying a document (doc.class FAX) from the
attachment list (GOS) of a business document.
The viewer is installed on our web server and can be called via an URL
together with the archive ID and the arc.doc.id.

Does anybody how any suggestion on how to do that?

Best regards
Viveka