ME29N in Enterprise

Stephens, Monique S L moniques at bcm.tmc.edu
Tue Mar 2 16:43:28 EST 2004

I'm trying to determine how I can add the PO creator's name on the ME29N
screen when approvers are releasing documents.  In 4.6C, when you
double-click on the PO from the workflow inbox, it brings you to the
screen to release the PO.  But, you will have the ability to
double-click on the PO number in order to display.  When you do that,
the PO creator's name is very visible.
=20
But, in 4.7, the number of double-clicks to release a PO have been
reduced.  Now, from the workflow inbox, you double-click on the PO, it
brings you directly into the PO to display and release.  How do we
incorporate the creator's name on the screen as if the approver is still
looking at ME23N?  I would not want the approver to open up a new
session just to determine the creator.
=20

Monique Stephens

SAP Analyst