Setting a multi-line container element to empty

Hennekam, S - SPLXE s.hennekam at td.klm.com
Tue Jun 29 05:50:37 EDT 2004

Hi,

Does anyone know if/how it's possible to set a multi-line container
element to empty using a container operation? Or do I have to use a task
to program this using a method? When using a container operation I get
the following message:

Operation '=' between data type 'u' and 'u' not allowed.

The multi-line element is based on structure RSEG_BUZEI (invoice items).

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Shefali

Please visit http://www.klm-em.com for information about KLM Engineering & Maintenance products and services.

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged
material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you
are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed,
copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or
attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received
this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail,
and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its
subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or
incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible
for any delay in receipt.