Attribute value not found

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Jun 28 23:07:31 EDT 2004

Hi Dave,
Remember the container value needs to be present at the time the mail was created.
If it doesn't get filled until after the mail was created, looking at the business object in the container via the log
would show it filled as this shows the current object values.
It could possibly be a timeout in reading the table as well, particularly if this is a virtual attribute.
Jocelyn