Send Notification Step

Mark Huffman mhuffman at universalwebflow.com
Mon Jun 28 17:46:59 EDT 2004

Casey,

As you probably are aware the actual 'sending' of an Email is governed by
BASIS config, with
4.6, this is SAPCONNECT.

I believe the best you can do from an automatic process point of view is to
capture the previous user's details from the workflow container and plug
them into the Subject line of the email that
gets sent to the new recipient.

best regards
Mark Huffman
Universal Webflow, Inc