W4 Change in ESS by employee using Portals

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Fri Jun 25 09:10:31 EDT 2004

Got one up and running at Graybar, Inc. We use ESS for many tasks.

Use WF 1000015 "ESS Plausibility check change of address"
as an example to create your own.

In SWEHR2, I changed the two below object types to trigger the event for W4.
From:
Withholding Info W4/W5 US                       REQ             0       ADDRESSEMP      REQUESTED
Withholding Info W4/W5 US                       RQC             0       ADDRESSEMP      REQUESTCANCELLED

To:
Withholding Info W4/W5 US                       REQ             0       W4W5INFOUS      REQUESTED
Withholding Info W4/W5 US                       RQC             0       W4W5INFOUS      REQUESTCANCELLED

In your new WF, bind  W4W5INFOUS verses ADDREMPUS.

Let me know if you need anything. More than happy to assist.
(I owe this listserv for all the help they have provided me!)

Rick Sample
WF Developer
Graybar, Inc.

>>> monica_sap at hotmail.com 6/24/2004 14:00:10 >>>
Hello friends,

I have a assignment where the client wants the workflow triggered when an
employee changes their W4 info in ESS on portals.  I did some research and
there is no workflow for this situation.  Has anyone out there worked with
this scenerio.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Monica