Universal worklist question

Kris Wug kris_wug at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 23 15:17:06 EDT 2004

Jocelyn,

Thank you for the information. We could configure UWL successfully. I can
see some workitems
in my universal worklist which is currently mapped to CRM system in the
backend.

One more simple question, from Universal worklist  can we execute the
workitems which are modeled to open the SAP Win GUI transactions. If
yes..please direct me how to do it.

Regards,
Kris.