Email subject limited to 50 characters

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Mon Jun 21 13:26:41 EDT 2004

Hi Jerry/Viveka,
Thanks both for your feedback, it got me onto the right track to trawl
through OSS once more, and I found a fairly recent note 698087 which offe=
rs
'a partial solution'. One that is not compatible with how workflow does i=
t -
as we already have it installed. The titles I'm generating are send mail
steps in workflow itself, not even RSWUWFML or similar.

Perhaps the note may help you though...

Cheers
Mike