Entries in qrfc deleted

Steve Johnson steve_basis at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 18 15:13:00 EDT 2004

Hello,
We have i2-SCM custom configurations in SAP R/3
system. We have implemented recently with custom
updates rules/formulas + custom reports to ftp + send
idoc info thru qrfc mechanism in R3 to external
interface. Everything is working  good.
When the partner is not available we do resend the
idoc's manually in next day to HQ in Japan where
i2/scm sys is located. Recently due to SM13 updates or
SMQS qrfc deletion happended accidentally by my
developer who is working on this project. We have
recovered few entries based on updates history from
vbhist; but we are unable to recover all rfc entries.
As i know these RFC entries can not be replicated. The
queue's deleted are only visible with the names in
SM21. No other records found. Unfortunately when the
delete happens it seems no items are recorded for
errors in IDOC monitoring.
Is there any way to resend the missing
updates/deltas? Please advise.
TIA,