Trying to raise an event with Object type ROLE

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Jun 14 22:11:03 EDT 2004

Hi Helene,=20
Given that there are no generic object services linked to transaction =
PFCG which is the main maintenance transaction for security roles, and =
that very little work has been done on the ROLE object itself, its =
dubious whether the ROLE events are being created in the way you hope.=20

I suggest you put a query into OSS asking if the ROLE object can be =
used in this way or whether there is any other mechanism you can use to =
achieve the same result, i.e. to notify someone everytime a role is =
changed.=20

Jocelyn =20