Mass Job to Manually Complete Work Items

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Jun 14 22:05:58 EDT 2004

Raul,
Use the WAPIs
Jocelyn

-----Original Message-----
From: SAP Workflow [mailto:Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU] On Behalf Of Rivera, Raul
Sent: Tuesday,15 June 2004 6:20 AM
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: Mass Job to Manually Complete Work Items

Hello everyone,

We recently had an issue with job SWWDHEX (deadline monitoring) that
resulted in background work items with monitored deadlines to 'hang' (i.e.
the work item is still in 'Waiting status even after the deadline was
reached).

The issue was resolved by applying an SAP note 736113 on our 4.6c system.

We now have to find an automated way to complete manually work items that
hanged prior to note application (there are thousands of them). Does anyone
know a way to mass complete these work items?

Thanks everyone,

Raul Rivera
raul.rivera at absu.accenture.com